N-EXTRA 30-5-5 + TE
Special Plant Nutrition Product
N-EXTRA 30-5-5+TE is a unique and effective plant nutrition product which contains 30% technical UREA – low biuret – and a high dose of microelements.
- N-EXTRA 30-5-5+TE is especially formulated for foliar application only.
- N-EXTRA controls any type of chlorosis directly and effectively.
- N-EXTRA 30-5-5+TE contains a high percentage of micro elements (e.g. fe edta 0,77% plus fe eddhma 0,18%).
- APPLICATIONS with N-EXTRA 30-5-5+TE will improve the leaf color immediately and at higher doses new vegetative growth is initiated.
- N-EXTRA is especially effective in plant nurseries at young plants and at plants which have just been transplanted, without causing leaf burn, even at a high dose.
- N-EXTRA strongly improves the effectivity of plant protection products, due to their better absorption.
N-EXTRA IS A UNIQUE PRODUCT FOR APPLICATION IN VEGETABLES,FRUIT TREES, OLIVES, ORNAMENTAL CROPS AND YOUNG PLANT NURSERIES, DUE TO ITS FAST RESULTS WITHIN 48 HOURS.
Dose and Applications
2-4 gr. per l. water (2-4 kg. per 1000 l. water).
Applied in the following cultures for cure of stress symptoms, chlorosis and for immediate improvement of the leaf color:
Plant nurseries: 1 gr. per l. water.
Potato, tobacco: 2-4 gr. per l. water.
Vegetables, watermelon, bean, melon, squash, cucumber: 1 gr. per l. water.
Grapes: 2-4 gr. per l. water. In combination with GIBBERELLIC ACIDS, N-EXTRA gives higher yield and better quality. foliar Applications with above mentioned mixture before and after flowering of seedless grapes (sultanines).
Olives: 2-5 gr. per l. water before and after flowering.
All fruit bearing trees: 2-4 gr. per l. water.
Contents and formulations may vary according to restrictions and regulations per country.